EXCLUSIVE! | NEW CATEGORY | Best Outsourcing Partnership
The North East Contact Centre Awards are proud to announce the release of a brand new category for this year, 'Best Outsourcing Partnership'.
This category seeks to find an outsourcer who adds commercial value to their client relationships whilst demonstrating a commitment to staff development and a positive future for the sector.
Aimee Clifton, PR & Marketing Manager of EC Outsourcing, sponsor of the 'People Development Heroes' category, said, 'We’re excited to see the NECCA introduce a new category that recognises the great work of the regions outsourcers, and the fantastic partnerships that help drive our industry forward. This is a great platform for outsourcers, like us, to be able to show the rest of the industry what we can do, and to gain an insight into the operation as a whole. The North East houses some absolutely fantastic outsourcing contact centres, and this is their opportunity to shine!'
The winning team will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of the following criteria:
- Ethos – demonstrate a strong partnership ethos that guides all phases of the client relationship
- Corporate culture – describe the corporate culture of your organisation and the impact this has on staff engagement and business performance
- Change management – describe a time when your business has handled an unexpected change. What would you do differently next time?
- Growth – please show your company’s own growth against sector norms
- Value – demonstrate where value has been added to the client ‘s business as result of taking a partnership approach
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
The NECCA Team