Outstanding Contribution to Community
This team category is designed to identify and recognise the best practice in developing sustainable community relationships. A positive relationship with local communities is crucial to business success as well as the health of the contact centre as a whole.
The winning team will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of these criteria:
- Supported specific customer contact , community or industry-based programmes
- Displayed real passion, innovation and a commitment to meet business challenges through community initiatives
- Helped create a positive working environment that is pleasant to work in and supports a wider company objective in the community
- Championed the role of the contact centre (or customer service function) within the broader organisation; and created awareness of organisational strategies/goals with the contact centre/service operation
- Demonstrate clearly what it is which makes your team different to others in the community
- Worked alongside other front and back office teams to improve overall customer understanding and service performance
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
Nominations are now closed.