North East Contact Centre of the Year - Over 250 Seats
The judges will seek to recognise a contact centre that demonstrates leading practice across a number of areas. As with previous years, the judges will once again focus on benchmarking your contact centre against others to identify the best of the best. You may enter on a per site basis (i.e. any contact centre operation with more than 250 seats at any particular site in the north east may enter this award and we can accept more than one entry per organisation to reflect these different sites). A site visit to the shortlisted in this category by the judges will also take place before the winner is selected and this will include listening to calls.
The winning team will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of these criteria:
- Helped team members grow skills, improve performance and achieve career goalsChallenged processes and methods of working to improve contact centre (or customer service operation) performance and value
- Created a positive working environment that is pleasant to work in, supportive and high achieving
- Consistently met or exceeded customer experience targets
- Worked alongside other back office teams to improve overall customer understanding and service performance
- Consistently met or exceeded performance targets
- As a result of above, helped front line team(s) achieve short/medium/ long term success against targets
- Championed the role of the contact centre within the broader organisation; and created an awareness of organizational strategies/goals within the contact centre
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
Nominations are now closed.