Multi Channel Advisor of the Year
The judges are looking for an individual who has delivered outstanding service experiences via social media channels* and/or web chat in the last 12 months.
The winning individual will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of the following criteria:
- Successfully integrated social media or other innovative channels into the contact centre to improve performance and customer service delivery
- Delivered outstanding customer service
- Consistently met or exceeded customer experience targets
- Consistently met or exceeded performance targets
- Been an influential team member and contributed towards meeting (and exceeding) targets
- Demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Supported specific customer contact initiatives
- Showed innovation in achieving objectives
- Acted as a role model and had a positive impact on the image of the customer contact operation
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
*Social media channels include Twitter, Facebook, Blogs, forums etc.