A truly inspiring leader continually creates and delivers vision with demonstrable results. The nominee may be working at any level within the contact centre industry, as long as they have the opportunity to lead others. The judges are looking for a leading light of the contact centre industry who successfully demonstrates his or impact to their team’s performance.
The winning individual will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of the following criteria:
- Improved employee engagement and empowered/motivated front line personnel*
- Created a positive working environment that is pleasant to work in, supportive and high achieving.*
- Professionally led their team with enthusiasm, energy, determination and inspiration*
- Helped team members grow and achieve career goals*
- Been an influential team leader and challenged processes and methods of working to improve performance and value*
- Supported or initiated programmes around recruitment, training, technology etc*
- Championed the role of the contact centre (or customer service function) within the broader organisation; and created an awareness of organisational strategies/goals within the contact centre
- Showed innovation in achieving objectives
- As a result of the above, galvanised team(s) to achieve short/medium/long term success against targets*
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism*
Nominations are now closed.