Dream Team of the Year
The judges will seek to reward a talented team of people who can successfully demonstrate their considerable impact & achievements through collective effort & outstanding team working.
The winning team will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of these criteria:
- Performed exceptionally in all aspects of i t’s role
- Helped team members grow skills, improve performance and achieve career goals
- Displayed real passion, innovation and a commitment to meet business challenges
- Challenged processes and methods of working to improve contact centre (or customer service operation) performance and value
- Helped create a positive working environment that is pleasant to work in, supportive and high achieving
- Supported or initiated programmes around recruitment, training, technology etc. that have led to improved service levels and customer experiences
- Demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- As a result of above, helped front line team(s) achieve short/medium/ long term success against targets
- Worked alongside other front and back office teams to improve overall customer understanding and service performance
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
* The award is open to both front and back office/support teams. The team could, for example, work in: HR/Resource Planning/Administration/IT/Logistics/Facilities Management
Nominations are now closed.