Best Outsourcing Partnership
This category seeks to find an outsourcer who adds commercial value to their client relationships whilst demonstrating a commitment to staff development and a positive future for the sector.
The winning team will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of the following criteria:
- Ethos – demonstrate a strong partnership ethos that guides all phases of the client relationship
- Corporate culture – describe the corporate culture of your organisation and the impact this has on staff engagement and business performance
- Change management – describe a time when your business has handled an unexpected change. What would you do differently next time?
- Growth – please show your company’s own growth against sector norms
- Value – demonstrate where value has been added to the client ‘s business as result of taking a partnership approach
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism