Advisor of the Year
The judges will recognise a Contact Centre or Customer Service Operator working at adviser level that uses the telephone as a primary customer communication channel.
The winning individual will have demonstrated outstanding achievement against some, or all, of the following criteria:
- Performed exceptionally in all aspects of their role
- Delivered outstanding customer service
- Consistently met or exceeded customer experience targets
- Consistently met or exceeded performance targets
- Been an influential team member and contributed towards meeting (and exceeding) targets
- Demonstrated a willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Supported specific customer contact initiatives
- Showed innovation in achieving objectives
- Acted as a role model and had a positive impact on the image of the customer contact operation
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, energy, inspiration and professionalism
Nominations are now closed.